Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yelp Backlash?!

WTF. So I yelp'ed a new Korean restaurant. The review was not degrading or even negatively - fairly neutral. Then I got attacked by a coworker who happens to work there as well. Her verbal vomit included why would I write such negative things and accusing me of stating i'd rather go XXX. First off, I didn't write that - I gave props to the place for decor. I review food...and the food wasn't there at all. She had not even eaten at her work place so why jump down on my throat?

This coming from the same lady who is desperate for a date with ANYONE. Psh figures.

She assumes that my word is gold and people will be discouraged from patronizing the establishment...oh ye of little common sense.

1 comment:

Corey said...

LOL, I can't wait for my first Yelp backlash message! I'll go off! Don't let it bring you down! If people don't understand that others may have differing opinions then maybe they should go back to grade school to learn how to get along with others!
Corey D!