Friday, April 25, 2008

filling a complaint

does anyone notice how frequent folks complain?

last night's grey's anatomy episode w/ george vowing to not complain.

i'm motivated to do the same. hence my complaining now...do it as much as i can in one go and then try not to complain as much.

only b/c while in the car, tony was complaining about how he never purchases snacks at the movies and i mention that i'm always thirsty (so true) and that i'm forcing my thirsty-ness????

what the hell? if that's not complaining then i don't know what is! i FORCE myself to drink a lot of water???? that bugs me a lot b/c it's always my fault for something i do...i don't ever downgrade him on his golfing - always being upbeat and happy and encouraging..he complains about how he feels he's gaining weight, i don't see anything wrong. but he'd have no problem slinging it back to me, telling me i need to move and lose weight and wash my skin more and all my breaking out is b/c i don't care of my face blah blah blah.

fuck im nursing a wound. =(

No comments: